BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Minha Pessoa

Minha foto
Choro ou sorrio, são estados da alma. Quero e não quero, são coisas do meu coração. Lavo as minhas mágoas de braço dado com as dores e alegrias

terça-feira, 1 de setembro de 2009

Brilha

The "Impulses" of wanting to see you
The "Innocence" of wanting to cry
The Fireflies have gone into the blaze of the summer
To never come back again

You remained silent and left me a kiss
Pained and hurt, i nodded my head
Your life flickered like a light, it was so sad

Someday in the future
I will for sure, hold it in my hand
Let it softly set a blaze
A light in your empty heart

My sweet, lovely dear
I can see you too now
The dazzling moon will softly
Iluminate the morning day

Strongly...Shine on...

1 comentários:

Unknown disse...

muito bonito!!!
Abrcx